Check Up Time !

By Pastor Angela Chester | Weekly Nuggets

May 05

Rom 8: 9 “But you are not in the flesh but in the spirit, if indeed the spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the spirit of Christ, he is not his. And if Christ is in you, the body is dead, because of sin, but the spirit is life  because of righteousness ……. Is  the Holy spirit present or absent  inside of you ? The presence of the Holy Spirit will validate whether you have  experienced salvation or not, the Holy Spirit seals us with the promise , he is the guarantee of our inheritance and redemption as referenced in Ephesians 1: 13.

About the Author

Leave a Comment:

(9) comments

Gracy May 5, 2014

Great word as usual, Pastor Angela. Romans 8:16 tells us that the Spirit itself bears witness with our spirit that we are the children of God. I’m grateful for the ministry of the Holy Spirit in my life because He’s my comforter, teacher, power, reminder, leader, and oh so much more. He’s God in me. It’s true that He reproves the world of sin, righteousness, and of judgement. When the Holy Spirit’s presence is real in one’s life, one can no longer remain comfortable in doing or associating with sin. We will never be sinless, but His presence helps us to sin less. He keeps me on track. Thank you Lord, and thank you Pastor Angela for the word.

Pastor Angela Chester May 5, 2014

Hello Gracy, thank you for this thoughtful and insightful comment, as always your perception continue’s to be an encouragement to me, to keep passing along God’s precious words of wisdom weekly. I am so greatful for the attributes of the Holy Spirit, some of which you mentioned in your comments, these we can use as personal sign post along this christian journey , when the Holy Spirit’s ministry is exhibited in our live’s through his many attributes.” We can be assured of sonship, through Christ.” Father we do thank you !

Heide Harbor May 9, 2014

Just love these golden nuggets on the Holy Spirit. We had such an awesome time tonight at Godstar Miracles ministries . The Word on Peace , Spiritual Warfare, and the declarations of God’s word covering us was such a blessing. For those of you who have not come out yet. You just dont know what you are missing . If you are in the vicinity on Thursday night come out and be blessed . Thank you again Pastor Chester for your obedience and starting this awesome work .

Pastor Angela Chester May 9, 2014

Hello Heide, yes we most certainly did have a highly blessed time in the Lord, your message really hit home, thank you for being a part of Godstar Ministries, and sharing your passion with others tonight, And thank you for making a comment, here on the blog, and please feel free to share with friends and family these weekly nuggets of wisdom, God bless you!

seo May 22, 2014

Hello Web Admin, I noticed that your On-Page SEO is is missing a few factors, for one you do not use all three H tags in your post, also I notice that you are not using bold or italics properly in your SEO optimization. On-Page SEO means more now than ever since the new Google update: Panda. No longer are backlinks and simply pinging or sending out a RSS feed the key to getting Google PageRank or Alexa Rankings, You now NEED On-Page SEO. So what is good On-Page SEO?First your keyword must appear in the title.Then it must appear in the URL.You have to optimize your keyword and make sure that it has a nice keyword density of 3-5% in your article with relevant LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing). Then you should spread all H1,H2,H3 tags in your article.Your Keyword should appear in your first paragraph and in the last sentence of the page. You should have relevant usage of Bold and italics of your keyword.There should be one internal link to a page on your blog and you should have one image with an alt tag that has your keyword….wait there’s even more Now what if i told you there was a simple WordPress plugin that does all the On-Page SEO, and automatically for you? That’s right AUTOMATICALLY, just watch this 4minute video for more information at. Seo Plugin

Pastor Angela Chester May 23, 2014

Hello SEO, thanks for the tip,s I will let my web designer take a look at your suggestions, I appreciate your input greatly, have a peace-filled Day.

internet business May 22, 2014

I constantly spent my half an hour to read this webpage’s articles or reviews every
day along with a cup of coffee.

Pastor Angela Chester May 23, 2014

Hi Internet business, thank you for spending your precious time with me today, time is a very valuable commodity in this fast paced world that we live in; I’m happy that you would take time out for coffee and my weekly nuggets,Be blessed.

momtv.Com June 14, 2014

I every time used to read post in news papers but now as I am a user of net thus from now I am using net for content, thanks to web.

Add Your Reply