Escape Destruction

By Pastor Angela Chester | Weekly Nuggets

Apr 21

Proverbs 18:6-8, A fools lips enter into contention, and his mouth calls for blows. A fools mouth is his destruction, and his lips are a snare of his soul. The words of a talebearer are like tasty trifles,  And they go down into the inmost body…..… A fools abundance comes out of his or her own mouth, and their  words will bring about their destruction. Ref: also Matt. 12:34, For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.

About the Author

Leave a Comment:

(10) comments

Gracy April 21, 2014

Hey Pastor Angela, thanks for sowing the word each week. I like commenting on your nuggets because it’s the word, and the word is always a blessing. It’s good to be reminded about the words we speak, but more importantly about the condition of the heart, as you referenced. It’s true- whatever the heart is most full of, that’s what will spill out of the mouth. It’s always a matter of the heart. This scripture made me think about my mom who wasn’t very educated, but was very very wise. She would always say to us, ” Be careful, because you can mess yourself up.”

Pastor Angela Chester April 22, 2014

How wise she was Gracie, so many do not know how to bridle the tongue, as it say’s in James 1:26, If anyone thinks that he is religious , and does not bridle the tongue, but instead deceives himself , his religion is worthless……..Like your mom said, you will mess yourself up, your mom made it perfectly plain. Some are talking out of both sides of their mouth, with very conflicting results. In 1 Cor. 13:11, it says, when I was a child I spoke as a child , but when I became a man I put away childish things……..when we are younger we also understand like children, but now as Christians we should be disciplined in conversation.
It’s such a pleasure blogging with you Gracie, I can tell, you inherited your mom’s wisdom !

These are genuinely wonderful ideas in concerning blogging. You have touched some good factors here. Any way keep up wrinting.|

Pastor Angela Chester May 14, 2014

Hello, thank you so much for the encouraging comment, I will continue, with great passion, people like you ” Camisetas futbol 2014 ” are my inspiration, along side the Holy spirit, who graciously provides me with my subject matter. God Bless !

air jordans May 22, 2014

An fascinating discussion is worth comment. I feel that you need to write extra on this topic, it might not be a taboo subject but frequently folks aren’t enough to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers
[url=http://www.clubdistrict.com/blogs.php?mode=read&bid=29803]air jordans[/url]

Pastor Angela Chester May 23, 2014

Hello Air Jordan’s, you are so right, I will most definitely elaborate on this topic further in the very near future,so keep reading; and may the God of all things Holy and True continue to watch over you!

Hello,that is a good post.Thanks for sharing!
nike air max 90 pas cher http://www.irrigationcolonique.com

Pastor Angela Chester May 23, 2014

Thanks so much Nike air, your comment means a lot to me, keep them coming, Have a peace-filled Day!!!

cheap jordan May 24, 2014

When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each and every time a comment is added I get 4 emails using the very same comment. Is there any way you can actually get rid of me from that service? Thanks!
cheap jordan

Pastor Angela Chester May 26, 2014

Dear “Cheap Jordan’s” I have relayed your request concerning Notification, hopefully we will be able to remedy This soon, sorry for the inconvenience

Add Your Reply