Do not be afraid !

By Pastor Angela Chester | Weekly Nuggets

Mar 17

Psalm 3:1-4, Lord how they have increased who trouble me! Many are they who rise up against me. Many are they who say of me, there is no help for him in God,” But You, O Lord are a shield for me, My glory and the one who lifts my head. I cried to the Lord with my voice, And he heard me from his holy hill…We must do as King David did in his trials, we must envision God  as a shield, protecting us from whatever is threatening us. The threat may be real, but God almighty will sustain us. Have Faith in God ! This is the confidence of Believers.

About the Author

Leave a Comment:

(10) comments

AustellMom March 20, 2014

This is such an “on-Time” Word for me! When I read it, I paused at the phrase “the Egyptians whom you see today, you shall see no more forever.” What an awesome God we serve. The Egyptians represent the trials, tribulations, struggles, etc. that we all endure. God says that HE will fight for us, that salvation will be accomplished for us TODAY, and that “we will see them no more FOREVER”. Hallelujah!!! These particular struggles are gone forever, never to return!

Angel Chester April 1, 2014

It is me Angel I would love if all whites would be on our side.Thank you for sticking up to whites.I love you God and Mimii.!

Pastor Angela Chester April 1, 2014

Hello my little Angel girl, I’m so happy that you found Mimie’s blog page, It sounds like you may have had an unpleasant experience, I’m sorry about that, but just know that God loves us all. And some of Gods people can be mean at times, we can’t judge everyone the same. Just remember that God is on the side of whatever is
      Right and good. We will talk more privately, so that I can understand your comment better.
      I love you Mimie

Pastor Angela Chester March 20, 2014

It’s almost time, congratulations, God bless!

Pastor Angela Chester March 20, 2014

Thank you Austell mom, I am so Happy that this word
From our Lord, has spoken so POWERFULLY into your life today,, I will be in agreement with you that those Egyptians,
Will never have power over you again!

Amecia Miles March 23, 2014

Congratulations MOM, I look forward to reading your weekly nuggets. I have come to find that you are a very wise woman of God. I hope to grow into half the Spirtual Woman that you are! I have witness your growth and faith in the Lord. You have set an outstanding example in how to live as a Godly woman in today’s world. Thank YOU for “NOT BEING AFRAID” to live what you believe! Love you and I wish you and your ministry continued success!

Pastor Angela Chester March 24, 2014

Thank you so much! It is truly a blessing when a mother receives words like this coming from her daughter, and “knowing that I have you following my weekly nuggets” ultimate incentive for me , to listen for the voice of the lord even more diligently, I have no doubt, you will attain more wisdom every day, proverbs 3:5 says: Wisdom calls aloud outside; She raises
    her voice in the open squares. Wisdom is a skill for living, and comes from instruction and
    understanding, God has such, great plans for you. And hey don’t compliment much more or, God will need to make me over “ouch ouch ouch”! Thank You, Love You ,aka mom on watch.

Angel Chester April 2, 2014

I love how you care about the letter I wrote.I love you. God !!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!……..

Pastor Angela Chester April 2, 2014

Hi Angel, I am happy to hear from you again tonight, and of course Father God and I really care about your letter and how you feel, and we love you back a million x a million, Have a blessed night and a great day at school tomorrow.
    Love You Mimie

gracy billingsley August 1, 2015

I love that the scripture says in Isaiah 54:17 that no weapon that is formed against us shall prosper. Even though they form, they have no power to destroy us. If God be for us, who can be against us? Romans 8:31. If we as believers really grasp just how much authority and power we have over the enemy, we will never walk in fear. Jesus died for that and we have a blood bought right to own it. We can only be defeated when we relinquish it. Please don’t just hand over to the enemy what our Savior paid so much for us to have.

Add Your Reply